Inner belt scraper
HM inner belt scraper
- The FTK HM inner belt scraper is for use on light to heavy conveyor belt systems.
- High tech hard metal enables a particularly high time of exposure. The HM inner belt scraper prevents the material from settling in the inner belt between the belt and the drum and so damaging the drum.
- Belt speeds of up to 2 m/s with the mini-model.
- Belt speeds from 2 m/s with the reinforced model.
- specially for use with extremely adhering and abrasive materials and damaged belts and having only a minimal installation height.
Areas of use: various plants, e.g. for sand, gravel, recycling, compost, clay, brick, asphalt-mixing plants and in the gypsum, cement and glass industries etc.
Any products adhering to the belt reduce the life expectancy of the conveyor due to the heavy soiling. The consequences are usually expensive maintenance measures and production down times.
- suitable for all belt conveyors in the bulk material and unit load industries
- prevents the material from settling in the inner belt between the belt and the drum and so damaging these areas.
- sturdy steel construction
- components subject to wear and tear: rubber
- safety chain
- easy assembly
- reasonably priced