FTK Steel Carrying Rollers
Our quality standard is based on:
- close tolerances and longitudinally welded carrying roller tubes made of S235JR steel in accordance with DIN 2458;
- deep-drawn steel bearing retainers with calibrated bearing seats pressed in from the side and circularly welded, material thickness min. s = 2.00 mm;
- RAL 3000 red powder-coated sheath, coating thickness min. 60 U;
- 20 mm Ø round steel in accordance with ISO h9;
- single-row radial steel ball bearings in accordance with DIN625 type 6204 with suitable grease filling and cover plates on both sides made of sheet steel – C3 bearing clearance.
The calculated service life of the ball bearings, assuming:
- belt speed 2m/sec.
- delivery capacity 200 t/he
- bulk weight 0.75 t/m³
- temperature range 0° C - 50° C
is 30,000 hours.
- Steel circlip in accordance with DIN 471
- Sealing using double labyrinth seal, incl. suitable grease filling, galvanized, sheet-steel sealing cap and plastic rain cap